Obama told how to destroy us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never liked McCain either, and I like “red flag” Dan Crenshaw even less. Those two prove that just because you’re a military vet you can still be a POS.

I may be wrong, but I thought Trump only wanted $5bil for the border wall. :anyone:
I agree with you on Crenshaw. I don’t care for that guy much at all. Glad he’s not representing us here in Oklahoma.

Trump initially wanted 25 billion to do the wall. When that wasn’t approved the wall design changed again to the design it is now from the previous designs.

Then I think it was the 8 to 5 he tried to get that you’re talking about and the Democrats still wouldn’t work with him on that. That’s when he had to take money out of the military budget to accomplish what he did.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself, Dem or Republican....98% of them are in bed together. Just a quick google search of Congress net worth will show you just how crooked they really are.
That is to simplistic. Just because they have to work together does not mean the majority are in bed together. The old left wing right wing same bird joke. Except the left is a cancer. The majority of the right is trying to keep the bird alive. There is more than meets the eye

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big O sounds like someone i know.
Is this his agenda? or what he accuses the other side of doing??
Most generalities of either side can be spewed either direction.
Quote from "lefty"
"One party now trying to preserve democracy and the other has abandoned even the pretense."
Both sides have equal conviction but not with equal knowlege and understanding/ grasp of probable result.
We choose which based on our values and beliefs, experiences.
More coffee!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is to simplistic. Just because they have to work together does not mean the majority are in bed together. The old left wing right wing same bird joke. Except the left is a cancer. The majority of the right is trying to keep the bird alive. There is more than meets the eye
Ok, they may not be in bed together, but I have to believe that the republicans are not going after the dems for the provable treasonous crimes they’ve committed because they’ve got their own skeletons that are just as bad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself, Dem or Republican....98% of them are in bed together. Just a quick google search of Congress net worth will show you just how crooked they really are.
That's why they hated Trump. His legit deals didn't involve any cronyism and back channel payments.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have way more faith in these folks then you should. "There is more than meets the eye" I 100% agree with that statement but its not in any kind of positive way. If you think the Republican party is some kind of savior group fighting against the evil side....you are mistaken, they are both evil and play whatever game they need to, to find the sheep to follow.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two parties of politicians : Globalist/WEF/Communist vs. Constitutionalist/Nationalist nowadays
My words and definitions chosen very accurately.
( Democans & Republicrats all sleep together once they go to DC. )
GOD BLESS AMERICA 🇺🇸 GOD SAVE USA

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have way more faith in these folks then you should. "There is more than meets the eye" I 100% agree with that statement but its not in any kind of positive way. If you think the Republican party is some kind of savior group fighting against the evil side....you are mistaken, they are both evil and play whatever game they need to, to find the sheep to follow.
I would even take that sentiment a step further and say that imagining either party is a cohesive group of politicians is unrealistic. The politicians I have known and all of the speeches, letters, etc. that I have read from them indicates every one of them that has built a career as a politician is a self-centered, narcissistic person at best and more likely a full blown sociopath. Any indicators we see of them acting in concert with party agenda is only because it benefits them personally.

That is not to say there hasn't been a single altruistic person pursue political endeavors, I would just argue they either assimilate or fail after a couple of years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom