Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because the ignorant, uninformed voters on the dole votes him back in, does that make him a strategist or a recipient of the dumb ass vote?

Why would anybody believe the lies, mis-truths, failure to follow up on promises, etc?

Wait a minute!

The people on the public dole won this one.
It's going to be a rough 4 years for us that work for a living.
It will be worse next election time as the dear leader will have more on the dole

Yep- pathetic free-loading libtards. I just deleted my FB account I've had for 5 years just so I wouldn't have to see the fools celebrate the reelection of the steaming pile.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been 4 years of failure for the working man.hope the idiot can see this.

I completely agree. As we continue to watch employers cut down the middle/lower class to part time employees to dodge a $@&ked up legislative attempt at health care. As we have continually watched worthless politicians pander for fear of being labeled a bigot. As we've watched a government tab run so high our children, grandchildren, and greats galore end up with today's current bill. But our issues are deeper than one office. I'll never understand how the public, regardless of party, can respect themselves while voting for any incumbent in office. I weep for my generation. I'm 29 years old, and surrounded by f@&$heads who believe the only important right is that of speech. They refuse to debate, always getting all butthurt, and resorting to childish namecalling and judgements, hastily cast down in the moment of the slightest adversity. But I will do as I did in the '08 election. As my candidate once again failed to obtain office, I will (in the American spirit) try to be optimistic, and try to find a way to support the office of the president. I will find hope that he will step into a more bipartisan role, as most second term presidents have done. I hope POTUS can put the needs of this country ahead of his own legacy. And I hope to hell the house can blockade the inevitable coming gun bans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom