Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toothpick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
72F3599C-0FB0-4084-AC44-694B7DB88F08.jpeg
I haven’t shot a buck since 2011, Opening morning I passed 2 mature bucks but thought the 2nd one may have been a shooter. Lack of cameras since we bought SPypoints which absolutely suck. I was kinda kicking myself since I kept seeing yearlings. Monday afternoon I pulled a drag rag to a stand I never hunt because of wind. A doe comes out at 4:10, I shoot her at 4:15. This guy shows up at 4:55 while I’m echecking her.
F20307F8-A5C4-41CB-A612-AFC989D8E247.jpeg
you can see I’m not much into selfies but here he is caped. Well **** I said I’m not good at selfie’s but somehow I added the 2nd pick to the top of the post. LOL
Anyway, Dennis’s post made me go ahead and add my story because I had a heck of a time loading him on top of the doe and several bags of cattle cubes. Y’all entertain me year round so I went ahead and contributed. BTW he’s the 2nd deer that I had passed Saturday morning. Best of luck to everyone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 181697 I haven’t shot a buck since 2011, Opening morning I passed 2 mature bucks but thought the 2nd one may have been a shooter. Lack of cameras since we bought SPypoints which absolutely suck. I was kinda kicking myself since I kept seeing yearlings. Monday afternoon I pulled a drag rag to a stand I never hunt because of wind. A doe comes out at 4:10, I shoot her at 4:15. This guy shows up at 4:55 while I’m echecking her.View attachment 181696you can see I’m not much into selfies but here he is caped. Well **** I said I’m not good at selfie’s but somehow I added the 2nd pick to the top of the post. LOL
Anyway, Dennis’s post made me go ahead and add my story because I had a heck of a time loading him on top of the doe and several bags of cattle cubes. Y’all entertain me year round so I went ahead and contributed. BTW he’s the 2nd deer that I had passed Saturday morning. Best of luck to everyone.

That’s a beast of a buck! Congrats on holding out for that monster. [emoji106][emoji106]

Latest posts

Top Bottom