# of guns concealed @ once

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the legal # of guns you can have on you @ one time w/ your CCL?
Our SDA instructor said only one @ a time but havnt found this in print yet.
I am sure I have seen that there are some non LEOs that carry more that one, is this legal or not ???

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my understanding also ,but he said that you couldnt have a loaded weapon in your car & one on you also. Only one loaded weapon @ a time any others would have to follow the guidlines to not be loaded & ammo not w/ it.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the confusion comes from the whole "a concealed handgun" nonsense.

21; 1290.7 Construing authority...blah blah blah

The authority to carry a concealed handgun....

21; 1290.8 Possession of license...blah blah blah

A. ...an eligible person shall have authority to carry a concealed handgun....

Any SDA instructors been told by OSBI that there's a limit?

All that said, there are four pockets on my jeans, left hip, right hip, small of the back, two ankles....The only problem I see is not enough guns. Seriously, though: anybody been told this by people at OSBI?

Eric

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been told you can carry as many as you can conceal...has anyone really every gotten a wrist-slap for carrying more than that? I have never heard of it happening.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know its a differant state but when I was stationed in Va. the guy who owned the range I shot at all the time carried 4 on him. I never would have known it either if he hadnt shown me. Kinda over kill though.

JERRY SWINK

New to the site!
Reaction score
I Am A Concealed Carry Instructor And Have Been For About 7 Yrs. I Was Told By Another Instructor That I Needed To Stop Telling Everyone That They Could Carry As Many As They Wanted, Not Thinking That He Was Right, I Called Both Cleet And The Osbi And Spoke With Attorneys From Both. They Both Confirmed That I Was Right, You Can Legally Carry As Many As You Can Conceal. There Is No Law Anywhere That States You Can Only Carry One. Me, My Family And Friends All Carry At Least Two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom