Officer ‘allegedly’ shoots, kills family dog in Hennessy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least at ASPCA he would have had a 15% chance.
not with these numbers
okcanimal.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta say, I really like living here in Oklahoma.

But this is the worst state I've ever personally seen for people dumping and/or neglecting animals...especially dogs. WAY too many people in this state seem to think animals are disposable.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

But this is the worst state I've ever personally seen for people dumping and/or neglecting animals...especially dogs. WAY too many people in this state seem to think animals are disposable.
It says the dog wandered out and was picked up by a good Samaritan. The retard cop decided to shoot the dog. It says the family is heartbroken.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It says the dog wandered out and was picked up by a good Samaritan. The retard cop decided to shoot the dog. It says the family is heartbroken.

I'm talking about the ********* who shot the dog. Not the family or them losing track of their dog. But I can see that wasn't clear from how I wrote my post.

But I stand by the sentiment about people dumping/neglecting dogs in general in this state.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep, dumping dogs is one of the more chicken shite things people do imo. Pisses me off.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Purty charts, exactly what they want to show to fill their coffers and keep their salaries.

I knew the Houston regional director. He told me the actual numbers he dealt with. The animals have 30 days. Day 1 enter shelter, adopted or not, day 30 they exit shelter. From what he relayed, I have no reason not to believe, they could teach Hitler efficiency. He worked there, why would he lie? City / County operated facilities may or may not be similarly operated, but he says it's SOP for ASPCA. Their philosophy was same as the jerkwad cop in OP, it was nicer to the animal. Kill or not, they provide a needed a service and the general doesn't want to how they do it.

Our local shelter is part of Police Dept, dog catcher is a cop, so he writes citations. When shelter gets close to full, a public notice is issued. Animals are adopted or shipped to Lawton. (Kill shelter I've been told, but not sure)

We do have a severe dumping problem.

I hate those that dump and wish more were caught, then severely prosecuted, but our court system would fail.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Part of me wonders if he really shot it, or did he just say so and kept the dog for his family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom