Officer ‘allegedly’ shoots, kills family dog in Hennessy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2857.jpeg

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purty charts, exactly what they want to show to fill their coffers and keep their salaries.

I knew the Houston regional director. He

Purty charts, exactly what they want to show to fill their coffers and keep their salaries.

I knew the Houston regional director. He told me the actual numbers he dealt with. The animals have 30 days. Day 1 enter shelter, adopted or not, day 30 they exit shelter. From what he relayed, I have no reason not to believe, they could teach Hitler efficiency. He worked there, why would he lie? City / County operated facilities may or may not be similarly operated, but he says it's SOP for ASPCA. Their philosophy was same as the jerkwad cop in OP, it was nicer to the animal. Kill or not, they provide a needed a service and the general doesn't want to how they do it.

Our local shelter is part of Police Dept, dog catcher is a cop, so he writes citations. When shelter gets close to full, a public notice is issued. Animals are adopted or shipped to Lawton. (Kill shelter I've been told, but not sure)

We do have a severe dumping problem.

I hate those that dump and wish more were caught, then severely prosecuted, but our court system would fail.
Not sure why you call them "purty charts". Tax payers pay those salaries.
It sure will be nice when Okc finally builds their long awaited , new facility

Latest posts

Top Bottom