Official 2015-2016 deer hunting season discussion thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol! is it just for your enjoyment or are you going to be posting it on youtube or somewhere?
don't have a YouTube account. What I thought would be a hilarious "scared the crap out of him" video ended up being a really good moment. You got to see how genuinely excited he (he's 9) was for me, gave me several pats on the back telling me good job.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't have a YouTube account. What I thought would be a hilarious "scared the crap out of him" video ended up being a really good moment. You got to see how genuinely excited he (he's 9) was for me, gave me several pats on the back telling me good job.

ahh man thats awesome! Ill be taking my youngest son out for his first time hunting next week and he just turned 9. should be a good time. Been trying to get my oldest son (13) a deer this morning and this afternoon, but only seen smaller bucks. nothing that he wanted to shoot just yet. I take them separately or they might start arguing over who gets to shoot if a big buck comes out! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom