Official 2015-2016 deer hunting season discussion thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot her wed.evening on a corn feeder.

This guy I have history with. Two weeks ago I grunted/snort wheezed him in just didn't have enough light for an ethical shot. Got him in an oak ridge travel corridor.

Truly blessed this week.
Elite energy 35 and fixpandable broadheads. Both died within sight of my stands.

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shot her wed.evening on a corn feeder.

This guy I have history with. Two weeks ago I grunted/snort wheezed him in just didn't have enough light for an ethical shot. Got him in an oak ridge travel corridor.

Truly blessed this week.
Elite energy 35 and fixpandable broadheads. Both died within sight of my stands.

I'm not a cat-lover, but that's just wrong.

:D

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_20_407760d0c96906d0acd2c9a8f8dc1121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats oneshot ! I'm envious of those of you who are going to get to be out this weekend. Hope to shut down early Monday and make it out in the evening. Getting tons of Picts early afternoon and evening at my "long range" spot. I had 2365 Picts in two days. On that camera. Mostly does but getting some daytime Picts of two shooters. The wind will have to lay though. Closest shot is a range I'm not going to mention unless I kill one there lol. Good luck and stay safe to those hitting the woods tomorrow.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The deer were moving right at sun up at my spot even though the wind was going crazy. Me and my son seen 4 bucks and 8 or 9 does, but the one buck that he would have shot chased a doe into the woods and never came back out. We stayed for a while until a white SUV stopped on the road about 150 yards from us and took 2 shots out the window at something, then took off. We packed up and went to look around for what they may have been shooting at, but didnt see anything anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom