Official 2015-2016 deer hunting season discussion thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me and my 9yr iold didnt make it long this morning. blowing snow when we left and crazy wind. we will be back out for the afternoon hunt wind looks like it is calming some. Two friends of mine killed good bucks this morning...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry folks. I've been a slacker

I'm a little late getting the deer gun season contest posted, but it's up and running now.
Get your entries in, and good luck[emoji106]

OSU Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Decided I didn't want to sit in a tree with the 20+mph winds this morning so I started at the east side of my property and walked west along a ridge. I got to the edge of my property, looked left then turned to my right. Locked eyes with a 170 class buck who had his nose down about 20 yards away. He whipped around and I tried a shot while he was running. Spent 4 hours circling and didn't find a speck of blood or any hair. Pretty sick about it. By far the biggest deer I've ever seen in the woods. I have one trail cam pic from last year of a main frame 12 with stickers and I believe it was him. Just glad I didn't wound him. Hope to get another chance at him.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in the blind since 2pm in Hughes county and just heard my first shot. My son is out cold sitting next to me, I'm hoping one walks out and I'm going to film him waking up to a gun shot.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Deer moved well this afternoon and evening, still were on the drive home..........got up this morning to go and decided I didn't need a deer that bad, went back to sleep in the recliner for a couple hours.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CAM00128.jpg got one!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom