Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love some old Genesis. You can play Abacab round me any day. I'd say yes, he definitely schooled you correctly when it comes to musical taste :)

And hey flatwins... Phil ain't too shabby of a drummer too :)

Mmmmm...that's a Premier kit. Got a real soft spot for Premier and had one for a long while. That's what Keith Moon played. He'd destroy one about every weekend and Premier would have a new one ready for him come Monday. The drumming world will never have another Keith Moon. He was about as unique a player as it gets. Legend.

Well gents, it's been a pleasure this evening. I need to get to sleep so I can go to work in the nuthouse tomorrow. And I do mean nuts.

Have a good evening!

OkieGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
US Air Force Band Max Impact - "Send Me" (Personal Favorite)

US Navy parody of The Lonely Island's "I'm On A Boat"

US Air Force Academy parody of Kie$ha's - "Tik Tok" (My 2yr old's favorite)

Last edited by a moderator:

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Before The Wall, before all of the 80's, there was The Point. And to think, I used to listen to this while I was growing up on vinyl.
Are you sleeping? Do you hear me? Do you know if I am by your side? Creepy lyrics...the other songs are pretty strange too. Not quite the classic like "Poo Pants" but, hey, this was over forty years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom