Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see much gaslighting in lieu of helpful backup. Is there an online course in that? One with some sort of degree? Can a person earn a decent living with such a nugatory, spurious, condescendingly patronizing, and socially unacceptable rude crude manner? Aside from someone in the MSM, that is! Or Politics!

Woody

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have not been tested for antibodies, but the wife and I both have lost our sense of smell and most of our sense of taste for a couple weeks before taking the vaccine. We still haven't recovered either.
Wife suffered zero response but a one day sore arm. My reaction was much more severe as listed.
Not looking forward to the second dose.

I wouldn't be surprised if your reaction is less severe to the second dose.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see much gaslighting in lieu of helpful backup. Is there an online course in that? One with some sort of degree? Can a person earn a decent living with such a nugatory, spurious, condescendingly patronizing, and socially unacceptable rude crude manner? Aside from someone in the MSM, that is! Or Politics!

Woody

Not quite what happened but I get people are excited to use that phrase nowadays. FWIW, all sorts of "helpful" information has previously been posted. However, I believe the facts bruise some egos, so it's easier to stick one's head in the sand.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need the page # to help you understand the article? Dude maybe you do need a tutor. That’s why I also put expert written articles for the layman. Everything has been explained to you ad nauseam.
PS: The covid vaccine doesn’t alter your DNA.

Loosen your tin foil hat

yet more BS .. why don't cha admit you have NOT read said Nature article. and what you claim doesn't exist in said article.

to give you benefit of the doubt, you did read said article.
hence why request for page that voluminous Nature article.
it's simple .. prove it by providing page in Nature article that supports your claim.

it's quite simple .. no actual evidence = BS

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yet more BS .. why don't cha admit you have NOT read said Nature article. and what you claim doesn't exist in said article.

to give you benefit of the doubt, you did read said article.
hence why request for page that voluminous Nature article.
it's simple .. prove it by providing page in Nature article that supports your claim.

it's quite simple .. no actual evidence = BS

Of course I read it. If I explained it to you, then you wouldn’t learn anything. You are the unbiased searcher of truth & research. You should learn how to read & comprehend an academic/scientific research article if you want to debate science. If you want to believe a debunked conspiracy theory that the covid vaccine alters your DNA, you can continue to look foolish. I think it’s more about winning the debate than learning the truth about the subject. In the amount of time you have spent looking for others to give you evidence, you could have answered the vaccine question by now. So, apparently your plate isn’t too full.

If you have endless time to troll, u have the time to get the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom