Oh Please, Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully he'll not win the primary, so this asinine idea will fall by the wayside early.

Herman Cain says that when he is elected president, he'll change the traditional presidential entrance music, "Hail to the Chief."

"It's traditional, and that's all well and good," Cain told host Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday." "But I happen to believe that there comes a time when you need to change the mood of it just a little bit -- not drastically, but change it just a little bit."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ng-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl3|sec3_lnk1|100806

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm more concerned with the fact that he is playing the race card already, calling Perry "insensitive" because 30 years ago he went to a hunting camp whose name included the "N word"

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i'm more concerned with the fact that he is playing the race card already, calling Perry "insensitive" because 30 years ago he went to a hunting camp whose name included the "N word"

This. I'm done with Herman Cain. I've had to listen to BO play the race card for the past 2 1/2 years, I don't need another 4 of it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, seriously, with all the craptastic ideas being floated by candidates, this is the one that makes you hope a guy doesn't get the nod?

Never said that - there are a few major stands he takes that I don't like that makes me hope he doesn't win the primary, and by losing this stupid idea will die.

Latest posts

Top Bottom