Oh Please, Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You realize that's more like 0-18-9, right? Or approximately a 27% tax rate on consumers (give or take because he doesn't say if his sales tax is inclusive or exclusive).

When will people learn that consumers pay *all* business taxes. Business taxes are nothing by a phantom tax to dupe the people into thinking they are paying a lower tax rate than they really are.

Apparently you and I are the only two people who have figured this out. Plus state income tax.

I think I may do better with the current tax structure (seriously).

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all the whole "race card" issue is a non-issue. If a black man doesn't have somewhat of a problem with that name, he will sure be labelled an uncle tom. If he has any sort of issue with it, then he is using the race card. It is a no-win situation for him and I think he handled it as well as he could. For the record, Obama doesn't use the race card either but conveniently the political pundits do it for him all the time.

I need to know more about Cain before forming an opinion of him but if these are the worst issues people can find to dislike him, that is pretty darn good. One thing is for sure, he's different. I like different because I'm pretty sure we don't need more of the same. No matter how you want to look at the 999 plan, I'd still take a 27% tax rate over what I'm paying now.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two cents worth is that he is the only candidate with class and that it would be good for everyone to give him a fair evaluation. I've listened to the guy for several years and think he would make a very good president and not just because "anyone's better than what we've got now." He seems to be very knowledgeable about economic and business issues but, at the same time, seems humble enough to admit what he doesn't know.

Until this thread, I've heard nothing about the Hail To The Chief thing but wouldn't be surprised, again after listening to him, if he said it in jest. I did hear him address the "******head" issue today and his only fault was not being an experienced enough politician to see a set-up when it was coming. As far as "playing the race card" goes, well I'll just say it's something I seriously doubt he would ever do. If you've already made up your mind to not like him, then so be it. But if you're willing to consider he might be just what this country needs, then I'd encourage you to give him a fair shake and listen to what he has to say which, by the way is not going to be gained from anything you may get from The Huffington Post. I don't know for sure that I will vote for the guy, but I do know he would be 180 degrees different from our current president.
Good post, I too have followed him for awhile and done some research. I like what I see in him.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Cain received an affirmative action promotion at Pillsbury. They promoted him because they were being sued for racial discrimination, a case that Pillsbury lost. With affirmative action helping him and Pillsburys money he couldn't go wrong.
http://sprenger.snmhost.com/index.php/cases/closed-cases#Mabone

All that crap about successfully turning around godfathers pizza is just that, crap! When Pillsbury bought Godfathers Pizza they were intended to buy just Burger King stores. Godfathers Pizza was not the major reason for the acquisition. Pillsbury, not Herman Cain saved Godfathers Pizza. After Cain took over he never posted any profits and loss statements.
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/Herman-Cain-s-Failure-as-C-by-Jay-Raskin-110611-401.html

Cain is only being propped up by the Republicans because he is black and he says what the republicans want to hear and they know he will do what he is told. Herman Cain is a two bit showboat minstrel bootlicking fraud!]

http://wakeupblackamerica.blogspot.com/2011/07/herman-cains-raises-cain-on-obamas_01.html

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cain is only being propped up by the Republicans because he is black and he says what the republicans want to hear and they know he will do what he is told. Herman Cain is a two bit showboat minstrel bootlicking fraud!]
I dont by that at all. The GOP wouldn't be "propping up" a candidate that has no political experience. Cain is running because hes tired of the status quo as the entire country is. He actually gives a shot about this country and has a plan to fix it.

Re; Romney, hes a RHINO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom