Oh Please, Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All I can say is ANYBODY but that group of Idiots we have running this Country now! Hell I will even take Sara at this point...

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The IRS, TSA EPA, DOE....and all the loafers that work there. They will just have to "take one for the team".

Nice thought, keep dreaming, it wasn't execs laid off from Godfathers and Burger King, it was the workers.
And since those you mentioned are the hard working public serpents that "we need" to run things for us it will be up to the people to take one for the team and keep supporting them. Ever seen gov. or business act any differently?

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I've stated before, I don't know enough about Cain to support him and I don't think he has a shot at winning. I like some of the things he has said but that is about as far as it goes. If you want to bash him, I don't take offense and I'll consider your comments with an open mind. For all of his detractors in this thread though, please declare which candidate you'll be getting behind and why. Also, if your answer is Ron Paul, will you support anyone else if he fails to win the nomination?

We can spend countless hours bashing every candidate under the sun and rightfully so. Inevitably, someone is going to be elected though. While shedding light on a candidate's true nature is useful, it would be more practical to balance that by advocating for someone better. If you just want to remind us that every candiate is a politician and that politicians are scoundrels, I think we get that already. I haven't heard anyone here nominate any candidate as the savior of the free world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom