Oh Please, Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont by that at all. The GOP wouldn't be "propping up" a candidate that has no political experience. Cain is running because hes tired of the status quo as the entire country is. He actually gives a shot about this country and has a plan to fix it.

Re; Romney, hes a RHINO.

Opinions vary, maybe we should judge people by who they are and what they've done, not by the party that supports them.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont by that at all. The GOP wouldn't be "propping up" a candidate that has no political experience. Cain is running because hes tired of the status quo as the entire country is. He actually gives a shot about this country and has a plan to fix it.

I've seen a lot of his plans to wreck it...

And besides, how can one man fix a country when he's only 0.19% of the problem? Even considering executive agencies, I'd say the Office of the President of the United States is a maximum of 2% of the issue.

Why not make it a point to vote out the real source of the problem?

There's an old saying that I don't want to look up, so I'll paraphrase: "Every politician is a crooked scumbag steering the country in the wrong direction, except mine." Perhaps that's why Congress enjoys an 80+% job retention rate with 8% job approval.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see him win primary just so the left can stop saying that we are all "racists".

You’ve got to be kidding. This is the same type of mentality that’s hamstrung White America for the last 30+ years. “Do whatever you want, but just don’t call me a racist”. Screw that. Let’s elect people based on politics, not political correctness.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Cain were to "save" America like he did Godfathers the question becomes how many things need to close and people laid off to make it profitable for the rest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom