Oh Please, Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is "White America" hamstrung? Do YOU get followed around when you enter a department store? It's happened to Black professionals I know.

I'm not an advocate of political correctness, but to pretend like everything is equal and hunky-dorey is silly.
I was told to my face, that I lost a job position because I was white. He said that the HR dept told him that he had to hire a minority. As far as following people around the store. I watch people everyday. White, black, brown.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't disagree with what should be and what isn't. That doesn't change what is. At some point there will be a vote. Perhaps some effort should be focused on who to vote for and why. I don't think none of the above will be on the ballot.

Yes, and in my opinion only Ron Paul could be trusted to do his best to change things.

"The lesser of two evils is still evil"

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told to my face, that I lost a job position because I was white. He said that the HR dept told him that he had to hire a minority. As far as following people around the store. I watch people everyday. White, black, brown.

I was actually told by a guy at Spartan School of Aeronautics when I moved to Tulsa in '91 that I might as well give up, being White. He told the Indian guy sitting with me that he had a better chance at getting a job, and that if I "was a half Black, half Indian female I could write my own ticket right through the aviation industry". Needless to say I never enrolled. I now work in the industry, and worked my way up from the bottom - without his lousy school and it's overpriced tuition.

Any more on that whole issue would end up way off topic, and would definitely draw the ban hammer. Nah thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom