Oh, WOW!!! It is Worse in Chicago Than I Thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are used to live in Chicago a decade ago. Back then it was still relatively nice and safe. They were errors that you did not go to, but most places were fine. I went back last year and it’s completely unrecognizable from what I’ve known. Even the tourist locations are different. I will put in time do people think that a policy change converter their lives. They keep electing the same idiots over and over again.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before they shut down Rantoul AFB, I went to school up there. Chicago was a nasty ass swill hole back then too! Be safe Terry.

We've made our journey to Rhode Island, and we didn't get anywhere near to Chicago. However, we did get to experience the traffic in a number of fair sized cities on our way. What with construction going on just about in every city, it was a mess. The worst was coming across I-95 northeast of NYC. Those on OSA that want to complain about traffic have no idea of what you are missing.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet it is. I went to Chico last year on business. One was a one week stint and the other a two month stint. Tune in to Chico's news on a regular basis and you'll be shocked. They have separate categories for the numerous types of shootings. Most notable to me was the highway shooting category. It's unbelievable, the numbers are unfathomable. I was immediately picked off as an outsider due to the southern draw, dialect, etc. I was "NAKED" in that cesspool environment without a sidearm. My only protection was a pocket knife that was illegal to carry as it was a 1/4" to long to be legal ( 2.5" blade max ). With my unauthorized degree in "Okie Engineering" I prepared myself to stick the knife in a sidewalk crack to snap the tip off if I had to use it. This act would obviously be performed 'post puncture' to maintain legality. Still all I had was a knife in a potential gun fight. I met plenty of people that wanted out. Many were stuck till they met retirement age/requirements. Chicago is the #1 city that people are moving from. I believe the whole state overall may lead that category too. This tidbit was on their local news when I was there. The work ethic sucks of the majority. I couldn't hire laborers to show up at all or before brunch. And that was even with high pay scale. At first I thought maybe it was me, as an outsider, but a local contractor confirmed same. I could have brought an OK crew, paid all expenses, took them all the Wrigley a couple times, got home a month earlier and saved money. The last month I was there ( July ) THREE cops committed suicide. Truth be known, when the Italian mob lost control of the city ( which was under and/or with the guise of the law enforcement ) and the "Thuggernauts' were allowed to run rampant, by their self infused, idiotic, vote in your lawless loser to help us have our way, that's the result. And can you believe this all happens in Obama's backyard. Where is the public organizer now or was that part of the path to self pitty, excuses, and lack of one own responsibility. It was a neat place to visit but I couldn't live there. The rest of the country might look and laugh at 'Joklahoma' (don't be offended- it was intended), but I'm damn glad I'm here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom