OHP shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Get truck stuck in high water, do fine with a friend pushing it out. Trooper shows up and tells you to leave the truck and get out of the water, ignore trooper's demands and get a little mouthy, you die. Interesting.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see where the guy died because he "got mouthy".

I'd like to see some more details before I pass judgement on either side.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see where the guy died because he "got mouthy".

I'd like to see some more details before I pass judgement on either side.

And I'm sure the trooper was very polite while asking them to get to safety. I guess dead men don't talk. I thought troopers went to boot camp to be bad ass troopers. Probably poked him in the chest with his finger like most rednecks do.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get truck stuck in high water, do fine with a friend pushing it out. Trooper shows up and tells you to leave the truck and get out of the water, ignore trooper's demands and get a little mouthy, you die. Interesting.

And I'm sure the trooper was very polite while asking them to get to safety. I guess dead men don't talk. I thought troopers went to boot camp to be bad ass troopers. Probably poked him in the chest with his finger like most rednecks do.

Lots of assuming facts not in evidence here. While some complain about others giving police the benefit of the doubt, others seem to automatically assume any officer is in the wrong and a JBT no matter the situation and facts, or lack thereof.

Good job.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of assuming facts not in evidence here. While some complain about others giving police the benefit of the doubt, others seem to automatically assume any officer is in the wrong and a JBT no matter the situation and facts, or lack thereof.

Good job.

Well, yeah ... there is that ... but ... well, you know ... :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom