OK Republican calling for forced vaccininations - as predicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Here are the twenty something injections that are recommended (for now) for adults, we should have an OSA day trip to our local .gov health department. I can't wait for my HPV vaccine. Depending on age it could be several more, can't forget your yearly flu shot.

*Covered by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As mentioned before...you can pick your link...I am just trying to get the headline out...I am beginning to question what I thought was a superior intellect on this board (you). I know people hate you here, I know we disagree a lot, but I can tell you are very educated. Don't take the low raod Ace; you are too good at debating to do that. Posting a link to show a headline doesn't mean that I automatically accept any and all opinions in all article ever run on the site...and you knew that in advance but you still resorted to the "you're a poo poo head" argument. Others saw it and you may have lost even more credibility than normal.

Now having responded to nonsense, I will ask...do you want to sit here and argue that prez 0bama did not say this about 1 child saved and guns?

I would never use "poo poo head", you dodo head.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 48486

Here are the twenty something injections that are recommended (for now) for adults, we should have an OSA day trip to our local .gov health department. I can't wait for my HPV vaccine. Depending on age it could be several more, can't forget your yearly flu shot.

*Covered by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

"The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

I would never use "poo poo head", you dodo head.

Okay much better, your reputation has been fully restored.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my point was, that as protected classes, it would not surprise me if these groups were exempted. I believe that in today's society, that if Muslims claim a religious exemption to a law like this, that it might carry more weight than other religious groups. And considering illegals also seem to have special privileges in this country, that I could see them also being exempted so they can come here and go straight to school. And the point behind that is I think some of the diseases are brought here by illegal immigrants like the tuberculosis outbreaks, etc. This was not a random jab at these groups, it was a genuine possibility based on past precedence with these and other protected classes.
If there's one protected class that is a serious threat to the average citizen, it's the upper class. Religious exemptions are tricky from many perspectives...as religion slowly becomes extinct (as it currently is), this will be less and less an issue. The immigration of Mexicans will subside, things will stabilize, and then there will be another wave. Although most western countries have to deal with the ebb and flow of immigration (including us), it typically isn't a serious threat to the health of a country...and it currently isn't, although anti-vax ideology is.

cause mercuree and borted fetusses....... 'merica by god.
If anyone wants the cliff notes to this thread, it's this line.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How am I wrong? I never said there weren't studies out the wazoo on vaccines. However, can you point to ANY vaccine that has been proven to have NO potentially harmful side effects? For anyone? No.

Look at what the FDA requires drug manufacturers to do when they advertise drugs. They have to list the potential side effects and quite often, they even include death. They don't do that because they're saying "just in case". Those results come from studies and trials.

For the umpteenth time, I don't disagree with any of the statistics, justifications or "common sense" arguments. I agree that just about everything else is more dangerous "statistically". I agree that every parent SHOULD get their child immunized. However, I leave open the possibility that more than a few kids out there may have medical histories that would counterindicate that.

My only concern is when we start mandating vaccines across the board for kids, without regard for individual issues. We've all seen the school "zero tolerance" policies carried to all out idiocy. It's one thing when you're talking about punishment. It's another entirely when the result may (even very slightly) be permanent damage or death.

These are exactly the kids most affected by healthy children not being immunized. Any of these "mandates" certainly allow for medical exemptions. These immunocompromised kids are a major factor in pushing these vaccine laws.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the dunces at Stanford. Admittedly this is venturing off the topic of vaccine laws but I thought this gave a great, no bull$hit assessment of the side effects of vaccines.

http://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2014/07/01/side-effects-of-childhood-vaccines-are-extremely-rare-new-study-finds/

Immunology, In the News, Infectious Disease, Parenting, Pediatrics, Public Health
Side effects of childhood vaccines are extremely rare, new study finds

Erin Digitale on July 1st, 2014

Side effects of childhood vaccines are extremely rare, new study finds

As you may have heard about elsewhere, a new paper published today on the safety of childhood vaccines provides reassurance for parents and pediatricians that side effects from vaccination are rare and mostly transient. The paper, a meta-analysis appearing in Pediatrics, updates a 2011 Institute of Medicine report on childhood vaccine safety. It analyzed the results of 67 safety studies of vaccines used in the United States for children aged 6 and younger.

“There are no surprises here; vaccines are being shown over and over again to be quite safe,” said Cornelia Dekker, MD, medical director of the vaccine program at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford, who chatted with me about the study earlier today. “The safety record for our U.S.-licensed vaccines is excellent. There are a few vaccines for which they document that there are indeed adverse events, but the frequency is quite rare, and in almost all cases they are very easy to manage and self-limited.”

A Pediatrics commentary (.pdf) accompanying the new study puts the value of immunization in context:

Modeling of vaccine impact demonstrates that routine childhood immunizations in the 2009 US birth cohort would prevent ~42,000 deaths and 20 million cases of disease and save $13.5 billion in direct health care costs and $68.8 billion in societal costs.

The commentary goes on to contrast the risks of vaccines with the potential complications of vaccine-preventable diseases:

The adverse events identified by the authors were rare and in most cases would be expected to resolve completely after the adverse event. This contrasts starkly with the natural infections that vaccines are designed to prevent, which may reduce the quality of life through permanent morbidities, such as blindness, deafness, developmental delay, epilepsy, or paralysis and may also result in death.

The study found evidence against suspected links between vaccines and several acute and chronic diseases. For instance, the researchers found high-quality evidence that several different vaccines are not linked to childhood leukemia and that the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is not linked to autism. The DTaP vaccine is not linked to diabetes mellitus, and the Hepatitis B vaccine is not connected to multiple sclerosis, according to moderate-quality evidence.

The evidence does connect a few vaccines to side effects. For instance, the MMR, pneumococcal conjugate 13 and influenza vaccines are linked to small risks of febrile seizures, with the risk of such seizures increasing slightly if the PCV-13 and flu vaccines are given together.

“A febrile seizure can be quite alarming, but fortunately it does not have long-lasting consequences for child,” Dekker said, noting that the risk of such seizures from vaccines is around a dozen per 100,000 doses of vaccine administered.

The rotavirus vaccine is linked to risk of intussusception, an intestinal problem that can also occur with rotavirus infection itself. But the benefits of rotavirus vaccination “clearly outweigh the small additional risk,” Dekker said.

The study confirmed earlier research showing that some vaccines, including MMR and varicella, cause problems for immunocompromised children, such as kids who have HIV or who have received organ transplants. Since they can’t safely receive vaccines, this group of children relies on the herd immunity of their community to protect them.

“It’s not as if the parents of immunocompromised kids have a choice about whether to vaccinate,” Dekker told me. “They have to depend on others to keep immunization levels high, and that starts breaking down when more people hold back from having their healthy kids fully immunized.”

Dekker hopes the new findings will encourage more parents to have their healthy kids fully vaccinated.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A CDC whistleblower came forward less than a year ago and admitted that they excluded data that would have shown a 384% increase in autism with MMR...when you have that happen, and it is covered up and largely disregarded even though he was a CDC epidemiologist involved in the study, and the woman who whose name is also on that study is now some big wig for a pharmaceutical company, and you selectively ignore that, then this country is gone...just leave my kids alone. I think this is THE issue...this may be the one that causes the collapse and all those "patriots" that were supposed to be on the side of good will instead find themselves fighting for 0bama or Hilary against people that would not submit to vaccines. This is the one fellas, it is just too divisive and gives both fearful, controlling republicans and fearful, controlling democrats a common boogie man to fight...ISIS will be replaced by "vaccine deniers" and you'll see the same craziness we see now about calling for punishment and harm to come to global warming deniers...except the establishment seems to have figured out it can't use global warming because it isn't as good at bringing the left/right control freaks together as one team.

Maybe I need to act now and start becoming a climate change activist so I can keep some of you that want to force you will on me on the radar of environmental nutcase law makers and see if we can get some punitive laws for that before you have the opportunity to ruin me financially by mandating vaccines? I think I can start by attacking all the pollution from farmers and call for the gov't to force them to grow whatever nanny says and what fuel to use, etc, etc., maybe even force them out of business and seize land from them to pay back the damages they "might" have caused via climate effects from their emissions and such...I mean the emissions from you people hurts me and my family and if I get lung cancer someday, then you ignored the warnings that you were putting me at risk by being a climate change denier. And some people have something wrong that makes me more susceptible to pollution and all people should have to cater to their needs and concerns by force...Any of you who turn up your heat on a cold night are putting them at risk. I better call my representatives soon to try and steer this ship the other way to counteract the witch hunt for anyone who has concerns about the safety of known ingredients in vaccines and listens to CDC whistleblowers who faked data to hide risk...otherwise, I think this is the issue and you REALLY do wish harm to me and my family if I don't do what you want.

250,000 people are expected to die because of you climate deniers...you are horrible people and we need to get some laws right away that target you...http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs266/en/

“It’s not as if the parents of kids with lung disorders kids have a choice about whether to breathe polluted air,” Dekker told me. “They have to depend on others to keep emission levels low, and that starts breaking down when more people hold back from driving what kind of car I want them to and having nice things and a nice life for their healthy kids that then makes the climate worse. I deeply fear these horrible parents and we need to do something just in case my child is near their big truck and breathes some of the fumes”

either all this or maybe I can get this law firm to come to town: http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachments/memo_vaccination.pdf <----- this is a must if you are a pro-life Christian...they aborted dozens of children while trying to develop the vaccines. If this law firm is telling the truth, it is bad enough but forcing others to inject possible DNA material from these dead babies into their own kids is insane. Who are you to try and pervert my religion...may as well force us to attend a satanic mass while the injections are happening too huh? I'm just trying to make those of you that are reachable re-think about mandating this.

Last edited:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I'm just trying to make those of you that are reachable re-think about mandating this.
If this is true, then you need to brush up on your rhetoric and persuasion skills because your current approach is doomed. And isn't this ironic coming from the person saying to leave him and his kids alone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom