OK Republican calling for forced vaccininations - as predicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pertaining to a majority of the major diseases we vaccinate against, it's nearly a guarantee that permanent damage or death will occur upon exposure if we don't employ a vaccination schedule. I get the zero tolerance disdain, but it works here if we want to consider a population. I am also sympathetic to individual issues, but like I said, the logistics of consdering all variables with all the combinations of schedules would be insane at the current level of technology. In most cases, prohibitive.

SO then list these diseases...why do u treat every vaccine on the schedule as equal? Also, if you mean measles in your list, it was very much a "right of passage" disease and just like the flu, the people who suffered any lasting effects were usually weakened already in some way. 99.9% who get measles do not die and get better just like a cold or flu. If you mean polio, then why treat the rotavirus vaccine as equally worth the risk as the polio vaccine? If you are going to be intellectually hoinest and really analyze it to backup your position. If not, then I know you will just try to say rotavirus in America is as dangerous as polio...they are not equivalent nor shoudl their vaccines be treated as such.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1.) Strawman Arguement
2.) Your ignorance is showing

your argument was made from straw...u try to bully me into ignoring my concerns here in 2015 regarding having both religious and philosophical objections to some of the ingredients in vaccines to diseases that do not routinely kill Oklahoma children, by invoking something that happened 60-70 yrs ago that I had nothing to do with and the risk level isn't the same. Re-evaluate and come back. You people remind me of the 0bama gun control argument..."If we can just save 1 child then it is worth it to strip the rights of millions of others"...meanwhile of course, some of you support abortion and he supported infanticide where the babies die outside the womb...sounds like a buncha hypocrites to me that want to control other people but they can do whatever they want themselves. It is the new norm with people...probably brain damage from vaccines LOL. We need to save the children from diseases they are not even dying from in Oklahoma but using cells from aborted babies to do this is okay as is continuing not to save any unwanted babies...Only if they are wanted and if they are someone else's child do you feel so compelled to save them but taking away their parent's rights...maybe we should mandate abortion and you can save them before they ever get sick? This is nothing more than slippery slope totalitarianism...and being in the tea party ain't gonna matter if this thing collapses and you run around flag waving and claim you are a conservative but it is known you follow tyrannical left-wing policies such as forced vaccination. You will be identified as a hypocrite who supported oppression. Get on the right side of the issue and support freedom from the nanny state.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/01/16/obama-do-what-we-can-to-save-one-child-but-infanticide-okay/

Since when is it ignorant to want to do what you think is best for your child based on the risks you've assessed? Do you get to decide what's best for me; do you think that is right? WOuld you want me to decide what diet is best for your kid to eat and mandate it? Do you consider all of the vaccines on the schedule equal? Would you support the mandate no matter what shots were on there? Do you realize that 99% of the people whose children have been injured by vaccines were all trusting just like you and they were not anti-vaccine moonbats?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SO then list these diseases...why do u treat every vaccine on the schedule as equal? Also, if you mean measles in your list, it was very much a "right of passage" disease and just like the flu, the people who suffered any lasting effects were usually weakened already in some way. 99.9% who get measles do not die and get better just like a cold or flu. If you mean polio, then why treat the rotavirus vaccine as equally worth the risk as the polio vaccine? If you are going to be intellectually hoinest and really analyze it to backup your position. If not, then I know you will just try to say rotavirus in America is as dangerous as polio...they are not equivalent nor shoudl their vaccines be treated as such.

Shhhhh..... the adults are talking.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it is a conspiracy theory to say that known neurotoxins can cause neurological damage (adjuvants), so why don't they make "clean" vaccines? The German political class including the scientist who approve vaccines ordered adjuvant free vaccines in 2009 for the dreaded swine flu. The "clean" vaccines were for the political class only, the average German received vaccines chock full'O adjuvants (Mercury,aluminum,squalene,etc.). Why would the scientist order one vaccine for themselves and another for everyone else? Why would different vaccines be made?

http://www.spiegel.de/international...ine-flu-vaccine-for-politicians-a-656028.html

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As mentioned before...you can pick your link...I am just trying to get the headline out...I am beginning to question what I thought was a superior intellect on this board (you). I know people hate you here, I know we disagree a lot, but I can tell you are very educated. Don't take the low raod Ace; you are too good at debating to do that. Posting a link to show a headline doesn't mean that I automatically accept any and all opinions in all article ever run on the site...and you knew that in advance but you still resorted to the "you're a poo poo head" argument. Others saw it and you may have lost even more credibility than normal.

Now having responded to nonsense, I will ask...do you want to sit here and argue that prez 0bama did not say this about 1 child saved and guns?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shhhhh..... the adults are talking.

haha...may as well have just called me a racist to attempt to shut down the discussion...I'll take that as a concession and keep discussing with others about police state vaccine mandates. I already know you changed your position and sided with the gun grabber on this forced vaccination issue...see ya later

I know it is a conspiracy theory to say that known neurotoxins can cause neurological damage (adjuvants), so why don't they make "clean" vaccines? The German political class including the scientist who approve vaccines ordered adjuvant free vaccines in 2009 for the dreaded swine flu. The "clean" vaccines were for the political class only, the average German received vaccines chock full'O adjuvants (Mercury,aluminum,squalene,etc.). Why would the scientist order one vaccine for themselves and another for everyone else? Why would different vaccines be made?

http://www.spiegel.de/international...ine-flu-vaccine-for-politicians-a-656028.html

Ahh this will be ignored..but remember, these people want to force you to inject this and not just give you a dirty vaccine as optional...welcome to the party by the way.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2014-11-05.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom