OK sheriff Johnson not enforcing atf ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its entirely symbolic until the State legislates punishment for LEO's who do enforce this violations of our rights. I trust their promise not to lock people up and ruin their lives as much as the ATF trusts me not to reattach the brace if I simply remove it and don't destroy/damage it in any way.
You do know that Oklahoma has declared itself a 2A Sanctuary state, right?

Governor makes Oklahoma a Second Amendment Sanctuary State by signing Senate Bill 631 into law

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a map from OK2A that shows the current count of sheriffs who have announced their opposition to the pistol brace ban:
OK2a sheriff map 1-30-323.jpg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Not the first time this has happened...above the law, wouldn't show ID to prove he was law enforcement and a citizen (apparently being spot checked for a straw purchase) was scared enough to call police.

So Audit the Audit gave the burke a C- and the Popo an F? They gave them an F after they pretty much agreed with everything they did. lol. Sounds like the same narrator we had in compliance classes in the Army. Burke seems to be kind of a b*tch.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom