OK sheriff Johnson not enforcing atf ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you really screw up, how are the feds going to know if you’re carrying and shooting an AR pistol with a brace anyway?!?
As long as local law will look the other way, I see this as a win. :anyone:
I probably wouldnt be dragging them to public ranges if I still owned any. I can see them making a big example out of a few unfortunate individuals, so I wouldn't be doing their job for them.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa County Sheriff made the same announcement. Unfortunately, they will unlikely be present to protect any victims from the overreach of our Federal overlords. ( I am still thankful that they are taking a stand, just not sure how helpful it may be)
Standing with those sheriffs will certainly help.

The federal overreach upon/into our personal rights and state sovereignty might as well be coming from a foreign power. I say that because that overreach is foreign to the Constitution.

Woody

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Standing with those sheriffs will certainly help.

The federal overreach upon/into our personal rights and state sovereignty might as well be coming from a foreign power. I say that because that overreach is foreign to the Constitution.

Woody

You are more right than you think. I’d bet money that we have elected officials in office doing the bidding of foreign entities like China, Russia or even Ukraine. Either to undermine our countries strength and independence, or just straight up money, laundering

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our Logan County Sheriff posted a letter yesterday, they wont enforce this "rule" either.
1674749643968.png

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mostly symbolic, IMHO,

BUT, it is the correct thing to do. EVERY State, County, City LEO should stand up.

Of course, many want the Totalitarian, Communist military establishment goobermint.

It does better identify allies.
Its entirely symbolic until the State legislates punishment for LEO's who do enforce this violations of our rights. I trust their promise not to lock people up and ruin their lives as much as the ATF trusts me not to reattach the brace if I simply remove it and don't destroy/damage it in any way.

Last edited:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the feds show up for your braced guns, call 911 and report a robbery by armed thugs... Because that's what it is.
Not the first time this has happened...above the law, wouldn't show ID to prove he was law enforcement and a citizen (apparently being spot checked for a straw purchase) was scared enough to call police.

Latest posts

Top Bottom