OK sheriff Johnson not enforcing atf ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa County Sheriff made the same announcement. Unfortunately, they will unlikely be present to protect any victims from the overreach of our Federal overlords. ( I am still thankful that they are taking a stand, just not sure how helpful it may be)

It'll be extremely helpful at election time.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa County Sheriff made the same announcement. Unfortunately, they will unlikely be present to protect any victims from the overreach of our Federal overlords. ( I am still thankful that they are taking a stand, just not sure how helpful it may be)
Unless you really screw up, how are the feds going to know if you’re carrying and shooting an AR pistol with a brace anyway?!?
As long as local law will look the other way, I see this as a win. :anyone:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If the feds show up for your braced guns, call 911 and report a robbery by armed thugs... Because that's what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom