OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok folks. I am goingto need some help on Saturday the 15th. If anyone can come out around 1:00 or so and lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. Not to mention I will let you shoot the match for $5. :)

if anyone has an ammo can, goat and 3 chickens that we could use for the match, we may need to borrow them! :) OK, just an ammo can. :)

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok folks. I am goingto need some help on Saturday the 15th. If anyone can come out around 1:00 or so and lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. Not to mention I will let you shoot the match for $5. :)

if anyone has an ammo can, goat and 3 chickens that we could use for the match, we may need to borrow them! :) OK, just an ammo can. :)

What time are you going to start? Forget that, I guess I should learn how to read. I should be able to help.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals. Thanks Jesse for this. We will be shooting 6, seis, roku, sechs, etc stages. 5 field courses and one long range course. We are going to leave the big target (full size classic) at 300 and the ro will call hits. We will have 10" flash targets at 200 and 100 for your long range enjoyment. We were going to use the 10" targets at 300 yards, but I think we will crawl before we haul ass. The other stages mostly consist of run and gun, two gun stages. They will be somewhat technical but will not be hard. Hint, hint, make sure you can shoot rifle with the other shoulder!!!!

The clays for rifle will only be 30-40 yards but will be in no-shoot cutouts. Also, bank on some longish pistol shots on poppers. Lots of shotgun work to feed the appetites. 10 buck an 10 slugs will get you through, unless you are the guy that casts lead bullets in Moore! :)

I think the round counts were 100 rifle, 40 bird, 50 pistol and the aforementioned fun shells! :)

You all will be the test of the new LPH/OK scoring system.

Please come and invite a friend. If you don't have the gear, bring rifle and shotgun ammo and shoot with us.

There is an exception though. Since the price of clays have gone up and the cardboard is a bit higher then the ipsc stuff, we are going to do $20 for non okc gun club members and $15 for members. I hate to do it, but the pieces and parts we have put together to make this match awesome costs a bit. Of you are there Saturday to help, you pay only $5 and I am bringing some cold ones for after everything is locked up!

Mike

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals. Thanks Jesse for this. We will be shooting 6, seis, roku, sechs, etc stages. 5 field courses and one long range course.
Mike

:urwelcome:

Mike,

Now I feel really bad about all that stuff I said about you not being a good MD. This is going to be awesome! With that full size target at 300 I think I am going to try shooting my 5.45x39 with the wolf ammo and only a red dot sight. That way I will save more money on ammo and I can use it for beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom