OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds good.

The no-look stage will be in the fort next Sunday. I will mark it off with safety tape. Just remind folks that if anyone goes in to look at it before they shoot it, it will be a DQ! It is going to be good fun and there is no reason to spoil it. Since I will be setting up that stage by myself, I will be the only one that know what it looks like before we shoot it. It won't matter much sine my scores don't count in the overalls.

Remember, setup at 1:00pm Saturday. Any and all help is appreciated.

Mike

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was prone. If it's anyhing other than prone, I'm in trouble!

It'll be fun! Don't just watch, shoot! You'll regret it if you just come to watch. You'll be borrowing guns and ammo so you might as well bring your own and shoot. It's a no pressure environment and I shoot slow and inaccurate as anybody. If you are afraid of getting made fun of, don't be. It's fun.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I practiced with my new acog yesterday. 8 inch plate at 200 meters was easy. 300 meters, quite a bit more tricky. More practice this week for sure!

Don't forget that the IPSC classic target that we wil be shooting at 300 is 17"x17" which is huge! You could hit that with your red dot, iron sight and maybe even your slingshot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom