OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to go, but I just don't have my sh@t together at this point. I need a few more AR mags and I havent even sighted in my red dot. Sean sorted out my 1100 and I've yet to test fire it. Oh, and I still don't have a front sight installed as of yet.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds perfect. Bring ammo and come shoot with our gear. I only have about 20 ar mags.

Ammo I can do. My pistol set up is GTG. I'll try and see if the weather lets me fire off some of my .223. Or I could hit H&H tomorrow night to see how much adjustment that red dot needs. But, not looking like the shotgun will be ready to go this weekend.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also have one of those! :)

You are more then welcome to use it. Although, once you use a Benelli, you might "need" one! :)

See, you ar plum out of excuses. See you Sunday!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can come out and help setup on Satruday bring your AR we can shoot it at the long range targets and/or zero it and see how you like it. If you don't feel confident in your rifle after that and want to shoot my rifle you are welcome to do so. You will feel too confident behind that CTR-02.
I'd be happy to meet you out at the range any Tonight, Thursday Night or Firday night to shoot a few rounds too.

We can't go shoot wednesday night because at 8:20-8:30 we will all be online trying to get me registered to shoot at Ft. Benning 3 gun, right?

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can come out and help setup on Satruday bring your AR we can shoot it at the long range targets and/or zero it and see how you like it. If you don't feel confident in your rifle after that and want to shoot my rifle you are welcome to do so. You will feel too confident behind that CTR-02.
I'd be happy to meet you out at the range any Tonight, Thursday Night or Firday night to shoot a few rounds too.

We can't go shoot wednesday night because at 8:20-8:30 we will all be online trying to get me registered to shoot at Ft. Benning 3 gun, right?

I could head to H&H THursday night if that works. I'll be willing to come out there saturday as well for a few long range test shots. This is a brand new (not expensive at all) scope. I might have to take you up on the AR. We'll see what happens. I've only had about 200 rounds through this AR.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole point here is to not get overly wound up about gear. Just come out to the match and have a good time shooting. There are plenty of people willing to help out any way they can. Simply put, its a great time shooting that you don't want to miss.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole point here is to not get overly wound up about gear. Just come out to the match and have a good time shooting. There are plenty of people willing to help out any way they can. Simply put, its a great time shooting that you don't want to miss.

I will not forget that at all.

It would be nice to hit what I'm aiming at though!! :)

I enjoyed the H&H match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom