OKC Gun Club 4th of July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! :)

Around the Corner in Edmond at 7:30.

It'll be a cluster**** over there in the morning due to the parade. Good luck!

Unfortunately I get to go to the stupid parade instead of the match. :( Oh well don't have enough ammo to shoot it anyway.

Did I mention how much I hate parades?

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great match today. Thanks to everybody who went out yesterday and set up stages in the heat.

Also, a HUGE thanks to whoever had the idea to take a lunch break. With 70-90 shooters, it makes for a long morning with no lunch. Great idea.:clap3:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great match today. Thanks to everybody who went out yesterday and set up stages in the heat.

Also, a HUGE thanks to whoever had the idea to take a lunch break. With 70-90 shooters, it makes for a long morning with no lunch. Great idea.:clap3:

My thanks too. It was a great shoot despite the rain on and off. It could have been a lot worse. Sandwiches were great.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thanks too. It was a great shoot despite the rain on and off. It could have been a lot worse. Sandwiches were great.

No, you guys that had to see me in my wet t-shirt on stage 5 had it rough. Fun stage to shoot in a torrential down pour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom