OKC Gun Club??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBJJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The motion for summary judgement makes even more interesting reading. Looks like a bogus lawsuit that was fortunately thrown out.

It is extremely disappointing to see that Doug Friesen was representing the party suing the gun club. For anyone that doesn't know, he teaches the legal portion of the CHL class at H&H.

H

hane8681

How is access to the range structured? Is it only open during scheduled club events? Do competitions interefere with access to the range often?

Hawkeye

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined the club earlier this year. I have not been able to get out there as much as I have wanted. It is almost a 45 minutes drive to the range. I have had a lot of fun there when I go and there are a lot of great guys out there shooting. Also, the new training range is very nice. However, most of the time it is being used by the boy scouts.

SoonerBJJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is access to the range structured? Is it only open during scheduled club events? Do competitions interefere with access to the range often?

It's basically open access to members from sun up to sun down. Gate code access. A particular range may be closed down for competition but there are always other ranges open. Comp schedules are posted so it isn't difficult to work around.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's basically open access to members from sun up to sun down. Gate code access. A particular range may be closed down for competition but there are always other ranges open. Comp schedules are posted so it isn't difficult to work around.

There is also a calendar on the website - www.okcgunclub.org which makes it easy to see when competition or other events are scheduled and when / what ranges are reserved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom