OKC Gun Club??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChristopherJD4

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!
I have just read up on the OKC Gun Club, and would like to find out if any fellow board members are also members of this club?

I live in Edmond and the two gun ranges I frequent the most are Heartland Outdoors here in Edmond, and H&H Gun Range. As some of you may know these gun ranges are indoors and the longest shots you can take are about 30 yards. I really would like to find a club or a range where the range is at least 100 yards. I don't have any friends that have open land out in the country or else I would do my longer range shooting there.. Would like to hear any ranges that you may know of that can accomodate longer range shooting..
Thanks so much!

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a member (not a board member) but OKCGG has some VERY long range ranges. The club is nice with numerous ranges to shoot long distances.

My one 'wish' is that someday they will asphalt the roads inside the range----tired of cleaning my tires

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are 8 ranges, 9 if you count archery; 4 ranges with distances of 100, 300, 500 and I think 600 yds.

It would be helpful to tell us what kind of gun pistol, rifle, shotgun, distances and kinds of events you'd like to shoot.

Last edited:

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really nice club with very good membership rates, especially if you do 1 workday a year. Also, there are a ton of competiions out there if you want to get into competitive shooting. Several of us locals would be more than happy to show you around out there. Just PM me if you have any specific questions or want to meet me out there sometime to look around.

okc_plinking

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"My one 'wish' is that someday they will asphalt the roads inside the range----tired of cleaning my tires"

I am on the Board and can answer any questions you have, it's a great value, as for the asphalt we got a quote once about just doing a little and the cost is so high unless eveyone wants to pay $500 a year, it isn't going to happen...

OKC_plinking

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a 'wish'! I know it would mean a large dues increase to pay for that kind of paving

:)

"My one 'wish' is that someday they will asphalt the roads inside the range----tired of cleaning my tires"

I am on the Board and can answer any questions you have, it's a great value, as for the asphalt we got a quote once about just doing a little and the cost is so high unless eveyone wants to pay $500 a year, it isn't going to happen...

OKC_plinking

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
very nice club. as soon as things slow down, i can't wait to go try out the new rimfire range. as was said, its a good value and there are plenty of shooting oppurtunities.

Tiger20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the site and was wondering if someone could tell me where the okc gun club is located and how much the dues/membership cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom