OKC Home show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wife watching tv, and saw a segment where the News9 were set up at a booth.

Autographs, and gushing accolades.

WTF!!!!!!!

People lined up to talk to them get autographs.
WTF????????

I don't understand. Help me please.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Channel 4 was out there too. Same deal, I'm sure. Sorry, I can't help you ... people are idiots ...

We were gonna go but wound up at the Farmer's Market instead. I'm sure it was much more pleasant and enjoyable (not to mention quieter) where we were ... :)

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We went at 10:00 am. Visited with Bob Barry. He was in my mom's 4th grade class when my wife did her student teaching with her. Our wedding was the first one he attended. He followed my mother-in-law down the aisle and sat with her. his mom, Joan tried to catch him and missed. He was a good kid. He was very well behaved sitting by Carol's mom. His older brother was in our wedding. The Barry's and my family we good friends. We both attended each other's mom's funeral. I told linda c. the wedding story. She threatened to tell it on air. I also tlld about his 1st fishing trip. I took he and his brother. He was 6. I told him to get the dirt off the worms. In a bit his brother wanted a clean worm and looked in the carton to find no worms. So he asked Bobby for one. Bobby spit one out of his mouth. That was easier than washing them. At least that is what he told me. His mom and dad thought that was funny and used to tell Bobby high school dates the story and warn them to be careful kissing him. At least that's what Joan told me. Frank will back that story up. by the way, 5 buildings in a long push!!! He is a great young man.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went at 10:00 am. Visited with Bob Barry. He was in my mom's 4th grade class when my wife did her student teaching with her. Our wedding was the first one he attended. He followed my mother-in-law down the aisle and sat with her. his mom, Joan tried to catch him and missed. He was a good kid. He was very well behaved sitting by Carol's mom. His older brother was in our wedding. The Barry's and my family we good friends. We both attended each other's mom's funeral. I told linda c. the wedding story. She threatened to tell it on air. I also tlld about his 1st fishing trip. I took he and his brother. He was 6. I told him to get the dirt off the worms. In a bit his brother wanted a clean worm and looked in the carton to find no worms. So he asked Bobby for one. Bobby spit one out of his mouth. That was easier than washing them. At least that is what he told me. His mom and dad thought that was funny and used to tell Bobby high school dates the story and warn them to be careful kissing him. At least that's what Joan told me. Frank will back that story up. by the way, 5 buildings in a long push!!! He is a great young man.

Bob Barry Jr was the original owner of my house (Well, his wife [Nancy? Gina?] was the signed legal owner) from 2000. We bought it in 2009. Still get their mail every now and then.

I see a random news anchor at Crest about every other week, mainly the Ogles.

In my daughter's old ballet class, Matt Austin (former Fox 25 morning guy, I think) and one of the current KOCO 5 guys both had daughters in her class.

I've always seen them act and be treated like regular people, so this whole autograph signing thing confuses me when I see it at the State Fair or other charities/shows/whatever. In 5th grade I got to meet Gary England when he came to our school for his Terrible Twisters program. I got his autograph then, but again, I was a kid.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon there with wife, she has a list a mile long now on remodel projects. Ask one booth for a rough estimate on painting cabinets in kitchen with the worn look, only $7000. Glad I didn't ask for new ones. And yes I told little wife we were keeping the stained oak!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went there today to check out storm shelters, fences and guttering. Was hoping to visit with F5 Shelters since he's an OSA member but didn't them out there...at least they weren't where they we're suppose to be.

Do any members do fence work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom