OKC local suppressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you guys cost me money. I've been following this thread out of curiosity. Then, I saw the mention of Noble Pawn having suppressors. Never been there before, but since it is only a couple minutes from my house, I decided to run by the today. Lo and behold, they had in stock the suppressor I've been thinking about getting. Too much money and about 20 minutes later I'm now on the list of people wondering how long their approval is going to take.

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you guys cost me money. I've been following this thread out of curiosity. Then, I saw the mention of Noble Pawn having suppressors. Never been there before, but since it is only a couple minutes from my house, I decided to run by the today. Lo and behold, they had in stock the suppressor I've been thinking about getting. You much money and about 20 minutes later I'm now on the list of people wondering how long their approval is going to take.
I've heard they're just like Lay's potato chips in that you can always stop at just one....I'm pretty sure, maybe.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you guys cost me money. I've been following this thread out of curiosity. Then, I saw the mention of Noble Pawn having suppressors. Never been there before, but since it is only a couple minutes from my house, I decided to run by the today. Lo and behold, they had in stock the suppressor I've been thinking about getting. You much money and about 20 minutes later I'm now on the list of people wondering how long their approval is going to take.
Which one did you get? I have an RC2 on the way on a Form 3, so hopefully will be able to fill out all of the needed paperwork this week. If it takes less than 90 days I'll be happy.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one did you get? I have an RC2 on the way on a Form 3, so hopefully will be able to fill out all of the needed paperwork this week. If it takes less than 90 days I'll be happy.
I got the AB Suppressors A10 Warthog in 7.62. I've checked them out on YouTube and they get pretty good reviews and the price isn't bad at all for a .30 caliber can ($480 plus taxes).

Latest posts

Top Bottom