Okla Carry Bills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm...looks like sullivan's deaf, 'cuz he sure as hell didn't hear much.

looks like campus carry is dead for another year then, eh? figures, if it gets passed next year i'll be graduated before it goes in...just my luck...

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Add to your F category
Senate: Andrew Rice
House: McAffrey.
I have dealt with both of them personally. My experience with them indicates a lack of competence or the lack of the ability to tell the truth.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tibbs needs to be placed on a set of tracks and hit with a freight train. Of course then we would have bills at the House trying to outlaw freight trains. These idiots saying guns cause problems need to think... Are pens the cause of spelling errors, No; Are cars and trucks the cause of accidents, No; Are guns the cause of injury/death, HELL NO!!! Are politicians the reason the country is going to Hell in a hand basket, HELL YES!! Ok I'm done now.

Peacemaker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are hopeful there still could be an open carry bill get through this session but at this point I am skeptical. HB1647 could be cleaned up into a decent bill if someone in the Senate will make the effort but it would have to go back to the House for reconciliation.

SB129 would be nice but I just don't see this House going for it with this year's track record. We just need to call our representatives and senators and tell them what we want and hope for the best and hope that the new governor will keep her promise. Slim chance but we still need to keep up the fight even as jaded as some like myself are becoming toward our government at all levels. We need both parties to understand how closely we watch their every move and how we intent to vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom