Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole2534

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went to H&H to get an Fn SLP yesterday and they were sold out! [sadface]

Mike, I introduced myself to you this morning, so I guess you can put a face to a login? lol

Can't wait for tomorrow. Wormydog can't either, even though he can't voice it. ha ha

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What gives with the m2?

We have 5 stages set with the breakdown like this
Rifle
Rifle,shotgun,rifle
Rifle, pistol
Pistol,shotgun
Shotgun

It shaped up to be a pretty technical match, maybe even hard. Should be a hoot. See you all at 9:00'ish.

Mike

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks all. It was fun for sure. The next one will be in February more then likely.

Thank you all for coming out. Scores should be posted soon on the okcgc website. Congrats to Phil Strader on the overall win and the Tac-optic win. He has my vote for Area 4.

Mike

kangell

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for putting on the match. October was my first 3gun and I had a lot more fun this time. I guess the jitters are over. I probably didn't shoot any better, but at least had fun :-).

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoyed it folks! I guess I got to shoot with pretty much everyone, since I shot with all three squads.

Mike, looks like my last name is causing some problems for you guys, but we're getting closer. I even made sure to write legibly this time! :rotflmao:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great match Mike! I loved the long range rifle and the saunter through the woods! That right most target from the left window was a beeeoch.

Whats the scoop on waiting until February for another match? Do you want me to have withdrawls. This stuff is addictive! Seriously if you are busy and need help to get December or January setup I'd be happy to step up and take on more responsibility in the planning and setup.

Once again great match!

Latest posts

Top Bottom