Oklahoma County Sheriff and the weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was standing in line in front of an Oklahoma County Sheriff's deputy at 7-11 the other day and turned and asked, "With weather like this do you dislike Whetsel's love of black?" He looked at me, got a funny expression, looked around, looked back at me and stammered...

It took me a moment to figure out that he didn't quite understand what I said or meant. He thought I was making some sort or racial comment about his boss. I then mumbled something about his black uniform, black patrol cars and the hot sun. We both quickly paid and went our own way without further eye contact.

He did not ask me where I was going. I did not tell him that I was carrying a concealed weapon. I did not see any gun buster signs. The 32oz drinks were $.49+tax. Thank you!

Last edited:

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you unintentionally stumbled onto a conspiracy theory involving an elected official and a fondness for..... black licorice... Bummer for you, since now your life will be going "Enemy of the State", but without the benefit of Gene Hackman to mentor you and save your butt.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah and the Sheriff of Rottingham OOPS I mean Sheriff Whetsel uses our tax dollars to buy his vehicles out of the county that supports him. A couple months ago I saw a line of black Chev Tahoes sitting in the back lot of the Vance dealership in Guthrie. They were already tagged to the "OK County Sheriff's Dept." WTH! I say SCREW THAT! If you use my tax dollars to purchase equipment, you had better support the businesses in the county that supports you.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah and the Sheriff of Rottingham OOPS I mean Sheriff Whetsel uses our tax dollars to buy his vehicles out of the county that supports him. A couple months ago I saw a line of black Chev Tahoes sitting in the back lot of the Vance dealership in Guthrie. They were already tagged to the "OK County Sheriff's Dept." WTH! I say SCREW THAT! If you use my tax dollars to purchase equipment, you had better support the businesses in the county that supports you.

Maybe he got a better price on them from that dealership, thus saving you tax dallars? I really dont care where my sheriff gets the vehicles they drive, as long as they get the best price they can and save me tax dollars, I am gtg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom