Oklahoma Execution Botched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've learned in this thread I should be nicer to people who support our state torturing people to death, because they are emotionally sensitive and easily offended by locker room talk.

Sowwy babbies. I did wong. I wub you.

You are starting to sound a little dspenced

We haven't had a thread this long since the Low T thread.
Let's Keep it up.

Maybe I'll change my opinion after my testosterone level rises.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've learned in this thread I should be nicer to people who support our state torturing people to death, because they are emotionally sensitive and easily offended by locker room talk.

Sowwy babbies. I did wong. I wub you.

Oh heck, RH, don't quit that easy - call'em out for what they really are.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i really dont see a problem. he caused pain and suffering, he died painfully and suffering. big deal.

i thinke we need to go back to public hangings or guillotines... you can bring your whole family and your 14 year old son and say, "and this chitluns is why yuou dont screw up!"

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i really dont see a problem. he caused pain and suffering, he died painfully and suffering. big deal.

i thinke we need to go back to public hangings or guillotines... you can bring your whole family and your 14 year old son and say, "and this chitluns is why yuou dont screw up!"

I really don't understand your line of thinking. Tell kids "don't kill", then encouage the state to kill offenders. Most offenders have pretty traumatic backgrounds, and their thought processes don't work the same as most people.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how I get **** for being "emotional" when a goid percentage of arguments have been "what if she was your sister???" appeals to emotion. Nice fallacies bros.

Death is emotional. Why do you want to rob the victims of violence of the justice they are due?

ETA: Your OP was one of the most estrogen soaked, emotional outburst that I've seen in a long time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't understand your line of thinking. Tell kids "don't kill", then encouage the state to kill offenders. Most offenders have pretty traumatic backgrounds, and their thought processes don't work the same as most people.

Are you saying they don't have free will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom