Oklahoma High-Cap Hose Down match April 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
We do still have room in the match.
We are not dropping the price to the early registration price. We had a discussion last week if we were going to continue with the match. It was decided we had enough to make it worth while. We did loose our food vendor and could not get another to take their place with the number of committed shooters we had. There will be another high cap hose down. If we discount the entry now, next time people will remember it and say, they will drop the price. I think planning is an important part of the match admin process. Without early entries, we cannot plan properly. This will put extra burden on the stats people. Sign up can be a mess, and be backed up causing the match to start late from the beginning.
I want things to go a smooth as they can. The last thing I want is for anyone to go home saying that sucked due to administrative problems.
Sorry we cannot drop the price, we have to think about next time also.
Scott

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are exactly right Scott. Its hard to make plans without the early registration. We should all remember this and send in our registrations as early as possible to any match we are going to attend. Having funds in hand allows the clubs to make decisions that just couldn't be made without it.

This sounds like a great match, I would be there if it wasn't scheduled the same as the ar section match. Anyone who can, should shoot this, it will be the most fun you have had in a long time.

Just remember as you are watching others miss the steel, your time is coming up fast. If we can't laugh at each other at a match like this than I think we have missed the point.

Sorry I won't be there but I will see you second Saturday!

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert
L2654

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
yes you can show up the day of the match. All shooting will start at 9 am. Or as soon as we can after getting everyone signed up. We are going to try and take everyone that shows up. The squads may get a little large, but that is how it is when it is last minute. We will all have fun, show come on out and shoot.
We set up the steel stage today, it is looking good.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom