Oklahoma High-Cap Hose Down match April 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to bump this to the top, as the deadline for getting the cheaper entry fee is looming. It promises to be a great shoot!

Oklahoma High-Cap Hose Down
Presented by
Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club
USPSA/IPSC pistol Match
4 stages approximately 240 rounds required, yes 240 rounds in 4 stages
April 30, 2011 start time 1st squad 9 am
Shooters meeting 8:30 am for early squad 1 pm for 2nd squad*
Limited to 80 shooters
Match fee $35. if post marked by April 15.after that $50 until day of match Make checks payable to: Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club
Send entries to Scott Graves 28427 Cowboy Marland OK 74644
Match info Scott Graves 580-304-4078 [email protected]
Jim Bowker 580-761-2004 [email protected]
Doug Stover 580-304-1398 [email protected]

Open and Limited categories recognized
Plaques for each class (must have 5 competitors for 2nd place)

Name________________________________________________ USPSA No._______________

Address ______________________________________________ Phone ___________________

City _____________________________________ State________ Zip ___________________

Email __________________________________________________________________________

Division Open Limited Class: GM M A B C D U power factor major minor
Circle all that apply
This will be a 4 stage 240 round match. USPSA rules will apply except those limiting the rounds in a stage.
ROs needed. Will receive match discount, call for details.
Match T-shirts $21 S M L XL XXL XXXL(+$2) circle choice and include payment with entry

Squading requests must be sent together. Stages will be posted on web sight 2 weeks before match.
There will be catered food available to purchase on the range, hamburgers, hotdogs etc.
More info: www.Poncarpc.org
Liability waiver required, please see web sight to download, complete, sign and return with entry.
*will only have a 2nd squad if the 1st squad fills.
* If we have room on the 2nd squad, after April 15, you can re-enter with other division gun for early entry fee.
Range location aprox 7.5 miles east of I35 on highway 60. Turn south on “R” Street. Go 3 ½ miles, turn right go 1 mile, turn left go ½ mile and the range is on the left.. See web sight for map of area.

Proceeds from match go to Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club Range development project.

Form will be available from the web sight as soon as our web master can get it posted.

Scott

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
It is looking like we will be able to have people shoot both divisions. The catch will be, they will have to switch equipment on each stage. I am surprised, but there is not as many shooters as I expected. It does not look like we will need the late "flight" to get through the match. I may be surprised again with later entries, but as I see it, if you are willing to switch each stage, it can happen.

If you are interested in shooting both, send me an email at
[email protected] I will explain.

Scott

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will you be extending the registration deadline or is it $50 at this point?

I can't say, as I'm not on that Range committe. I'll see if somebody can answer that question, but I'm thinking its going to the higher figure unless you volunteer to be an RO, and then there is a discount on the entry according to the original post.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say, as I'm not on that Range committe. I'll see if somebody can answer that question, but I'm thinking its going to the higher figure unless you volunteer to be an RO, and then there is a discount on the entry according to the original post.

OK. I was just curious. It isn't uncommon for matches to extend the original filing time when there hasn't been a big turn out to entice last minute shooters into coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom