Oklahoma private gun sales???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iv never seen so much fear from selling gun.
I guess because they purchased from an ffl or have a ccl they are law bidding. No such thing as a bad guy purchasing a gun legally then using it illegally😂
Down here where I’m at we have what ya call the dog trade! You NEVER know what you’ll get. Guns come in all flavors and prices. I purchased an sig 1911 for $100. Not stolen
Purchased a Taurus g3 for $150 turns out it was stolen. I didnt get a charge they just took and I was out $150. I purchased a couple 10/22s for $100 each There currently a mini 14 for $350. I haven’t got it yet but I will.
I guess we need to start getting this place…. Some of You knuckleheads vote so far left you type blue
I guess if your to scared to sell then when you do you claim it on your taxes?
"No such thing as a bad guy purchasing a gun legally then using it illegally" I think you were joking there since damn near every nut job that goes on a rampage it is reported, bought his gun legally. They even usually report the dealer I guess in an effort to hurt his business. If they use a gun WITHOUT a background check that's is HIGHLY promoted as a need for background checks. I have a CC permit so my FFL is not required to do a background check but he still does one everytime to cover his ass. I don't blame him because if someone gets a transfer with a fake CC permit I assure you if the ATF finds out they will still blame the dealer.
I'm not "afraid" to sell a gun, like I said earlier I usually sell a couple a year to refine my collection but as anyone here knows advertising a gun and selling one are not the same. I usually just try for a couple weeks then if no go it goes back in the safe. I'm NOT gonna bump a gun every day for 3 yrs like I've seen sometimes, a watched pot never boils. I would rather be careful about selling then spend 10 years in government housing.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief, go sell to a gunshop and just dont do private purchases or sales. People in Oklahoma have sold, purchased, and traded more firearms than anyone could even remotely estimate and the only people serving a dime or any time…. Are idiots who committed crimes with a firearm or fell for a UC op and tried to buy a sawed off shotgun or full auto capable firearm. None of which Ive ever encountered nor found to be a case by several career OK LEOs
OK well your anecdotal memory is good enough for me. I guess that guy in Arkansas that got shot the head by the ATF failed to blurt out fast enough "I've never encountered nor found to be a case by several career OK LEOs" A lot of dealers will even give you up to half of what your guns worth, so yes that is an option. I guess I'm just a sissy for wanting to be clear about the law and for not trusting the ATF on ANY level. If I'm wrong I will have hassled for several minutes learning the law. If you're wrong you'll will be Bubba's roomie for a few years. I apologize profusely, your logic makes perfect sense now.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys sell guns.jpg

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief, go sell to a gunshop and just dont do private purchases or sales. People in Oklahoma have sold, purchased, and traded more firearms than anyone could even remotely estimate and the only people serving a dime or any time…. Are idiots who committed crimes with a firearm or fell for a UC op and tried to buy a sawed off shotgun or full auto capable firearm. None of which Ive ever encountered nor found to be a case by several career OK LEOs
So your a truth teller?

Latest posts

Top Bottom