Oklahoma sunset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you.
Not bad for an IPhone camera. I keep thinking about getting a real camera, just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
That’s a really good pic for a phone for sure 👍
Bass fishing on Sardis Lake (August 26, 2012). We stayed all night and saw numerous meteors ending with a big one just before dawn. I was with my best friend (who has now passed) and his youngest son. He was an Oklahoma boy and I was born a Yankee. We hunted, fished and camped for 42 years. This man could shoot like a sniper; call ducks, geese, turkey and deer like he was born one of them; he was a great mechanic; and like my brother. We’d help each other any time when needed. This picture is in memory for him (Chad Bolding)…..

View attachment 437546
I guarantee he’s smiling saying beautiful pic my friend! Godspeed

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20231215_232141959.jpg
PXL_20231215_232251058.jpg

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Few sunsets while in SE Oklahoma this week.
( wish I had a real camera on all the pics versus my iphone only)
First one has the moon in it as well.
Last one is sunset, but picture is taken to the NE as sun is setting.

Attachments

• IMG_7668.jpg
    IMG_7668.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7525.jpg
    IMG_7525.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7532.jpg
    IMG_7532.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7522.jpg
    IMG_7522.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Few sunsets while in SE Oklahoma this week.
( wish I had a real camera on all the pics versus my iphone only)
First one has the moon in it as well.
Last one is sunset, but picture is taken to the NE as sun is setting.

Good shots. For a long time, I refused to take scenic shots with a cell phone, but as the phones improved over the years, I've seen a lot of good images taken by folks with their cell phones.

My biggest hangup is the number of people taking selfies and getting themselves into dangerous positions. It is surprising the number of people backing up toward the edge of a cliff trying to get a selfie.

Then there are people like me that like to get right to the edge of a cliff to take pictures with a regular camera. When we went to see Toroweap Overlook at the north rim of the Grand Canyon, it was pretty windy, and if I got within 20 feet of the edge, the wife would start hollering at me.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good shots. For a long time, I refused to take scenic shots with a cell phone, but as the phones improved over the years, I've seen a lot of good images taken by folks with their cell phones.

My biggest hangup is the number of people taking selfies and getting themselves into dangerous positions. It is surprising the number of people backing up toward the edge of a cliff trying to get a selfie.

Then there are people like me that like to get right to the edge of a cliff to take pictures with a regular camera. When we went to see Toroweap Overlook at the north rim of the Grand Canyon, it was pretty windy, and if I got within 20 feet of the edge, the wife would start hollering at me.
lol my wife did this exact same thing to me when we visited the Grand Canyon. Glad I wasn’t the only one that got belittled lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom