The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the more interesting aspects of hanging out with you guys is y'alls' use of the "WOW" emoji. It is amusing to say the least, that y'all can be shocked at all, given that y'all aren't a bunch of 12-year-olds (@PanhandleGlocker excluded, of course 😉😘) and are at least somewhat worldly.

Anyway, y'all tickle the **** outta me. That is all ... Grumpy has tomorrow off so I'm gonna try to feel good enough to surprise him with breakfast and a morning at the range. Which means y'all will have to carry on for the rest of the evening without me. 😉😘 I'm pretty sure there's a couple of you going "OMG THANK YOU Baby Jesus!! I thought she'd NEVER leave!"

Anyhooooo, y'all enjoy the rest of your evening! 😘😘

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s the laughing emoji for me.

IMG_3058.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the more interesting aspects of hanging out with you guys is y'alls' use of the "WOW" emoji. It is amusing to say the least, that y'all can be shocked at all, given that y'all aren't a bunch of 12-year-olds (@PanhandleGlocker excluded, of course 😉😘) and are at least somewhat worldly.

Anyway, y'all tickle the **** outta me. That is all ... Grumpy has tomorrow off so I'm gonna try to feel good enough to surprise him with breakfast and a morning at the range. Which means y'all will have to carry on for the rest of the evening without me. 😉😘 I'm pretty sure there's a couple of you going "OMG THANK YOU Baby Jesus!! I thought she'd NEVER leave!"

Anyhooooo, y'all enjoy the rest of your evening! 😘😘

So that's what we're calling it these days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom