The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Grown adults talking about emojis on a shooting forum kind of sums up the state of this forum and social media today. Had a cup of good coffee and cinnamon roll with a long time friend I used to work with this morning.
A member posted a 1911 for sale today and forgot to post the price as several of us have done before. Instead of a pm reminder or comment, several guys piled on with jokes in the thread. After my pm he relisted it without all the BS comments.

Last edited:

Whoisitrlly

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Grown adults talking about emojis on a shooting forum kind of sums up the state of this forum and social media today. Had a cup of good coffee and cinnamon roll with a long time friend I used to work with this morning.
1702326075758.png

Nobody cares.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A member posted a 1911 for sale today and forgot to post the price as several of us have done before. Instead of a pm reminder or comment, several guys piled on with jokes in the thread. After my pm he relisted it without all the BS comments.
Oh what a horrible state of affairs that people are having a little fun on an internet forum in a thread under the General Discussion sub-forum. Heaven's ta Betsy, the world as we know it is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

1702326641851.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you would be happier on a different forum? This really doesn't sound like somewhere that you're happy at.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What’s weird is that @whoistrlly is really a fake account used by several different members who have the sign on to troll here on OSA. The moderators know about it and are “discussing it” among themselves. A clear violation of the rules by forum members who don’t want to post under their other anonymous user names.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Luckily we have someone, who's a much better person than virtually all others on the forum, to remind us of what's important. Thank you @Pstmstr for your humble reminder of why you are so cool and such an asset to this community.

I know I'm grateful...
At least you’re not whining about USPS today…….yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom