Oklahoma sunset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this isn't a sunset, but I was on patrol this morning and saw this...

20231214_064030.jpg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bass fishing on Sardis Lake (August 26, 2012). We stayed all night and saw numerous meteors ending with a big one just before dawn. I was with my best friend (who has now passed) and his youngest son. He was an Oklahoma boy and I was born a Yankee. We hunted, fished and camped for 42 years. This man could shoot like a sniper; call ducks, geese, turkey and deer like he was born one of them; he was a great mechanic; and like my brother. We’d help each other any time when needed. This picture is in memory for him (Chad Bolding)…..

1702668511736.jpeg

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bass fishing on Sardis Lake (August 26, 2012). We stayed all night and saw numerous meteors ending with a big one just before dawn. I was with my best friend (who has now passed) and his youngest son. He was an Oklahoma boy and I was born a Yankee. We hunted, fished and camped for 42 years. This man could shoot like a sniper; call ducks, geese, turkey and deer like he was born one of them; he was a great mechanic; and like my brother. We’d help each other any time when needed. This picture is in memory for him (Chad Bolding)…..

View attachment 437546
Postcard material right there.
Nice tribute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom