Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comments are already pointing out how certain obvious details are left out, so will this devolve into another racial poo-flinging contest? I hope not.

Either way, this is just sickening... and in our back yards here in OK...

The original post that started this thread.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is equally ignorant is the people who were complaining about Jackson et al. churning up the race angle of the Martin incident not missing a beat and doing the exact same thing with the Duncan incident.

Some folks just couldn't wait for a black person to shoot a white kid so they could howl at the moon. How about this...just be pissed that a pack of dumbasses took the life of a seemingly innocent kid with a promising future. Isn't that enough to be pissed at?

If you study crime and demographics that really sis not the case because they would not have to wait long for a black to shoot a white.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
exactly. Both are feeding at the same trough, and play off each other.

True, but I think Jackson and Sharpton more than make up for any 10 white so called race hustlers. Hell how many people are not afraid to stand up and say they are proud to be white? You hear people all the time say they are proud to be other things. I am not saying white is better Just that you should be able to be as proud to be white as Obama is to be half black.

Further as many have said whites do police themselves and will by and large condemn a fellow white man or woman for a racist incident yet you don't see blacks coming out talking about the culture of crime in the neighborhoods.

When is the last time you seen a white city with over 60% white people that has bullet proof glass at the fast food registers? You see that in places like Philadelphia, PA in the black areas. There are some here that God only knows why think pointing this FACT out is racist.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting. Just read some accounts of German POWs held in Oklahoma and Alabama. They were shocked at how we treated blacks poorly, yet treated them (our German enemies) better.

I for one would never suggest hanging an entire group of folks for a few misdeeds by members of the group. I would suggest, however, that if crimes were reported evenly, (black on black, white on black, black on white) then the air would soon be let out of the black race-baiters' sails. Show the numbers, publish the pictures, let the chips fall where they may, and let folks decide for themselves what the problems are. Just the facts, ma'am. (but ALL the facts)

No one would want to deal with the facts on that then.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This article pretty much explains the hypocrisy and double standards that Sharpton has used in the Zimmerman and Lane cases.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/08/23/sharpton-speaks-nothing-to-protest-about-white-mans-murder-by-black-teen-82090
Sharpton speaks: ‘Nothing to protest’ about white man’s murder by black teen
August 23, 2013 by Joe Saunders

Some guys committed a crime, the police arrested them, they've been charged, and will stand trial. What is there to protest? Or should there be some sort of OWS-style outcry of general angst with no real purpose?

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So...you honestly think that you aren't racist?

Yes I do not think I am. I am racially aware as many are. Racism means you think your race is better than all others. Poiting out things that are in society does not make one racist. The problem is people get called it for pointing out facts.

Think of it this way most kid glove policies on criminals are done by liberals who pander for non-white votes. Most tough on crime guys get their votes often from whites. That should not be that way, but why is it that if you are tough on crime you are considered anti-black?

There was a time I would not even speak to someone who is not white, because of a misguided youth. I have various friends of various races including my best friend who is a legal immigrant, minority, and married to a white woman. I think the world of him and cant stand harry reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom