Old Guys Rule- Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do Old Guys Really Rule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please define "old".

DEFINING OLD:
1. Grampaw (Or Grammaw)
2. Over 45 (ish)
3. When your old tired-azz bones makes "rice crispy" sounds -"snap, crackle, pop" when you first get up
4. When you have to get up to go pee multiple times a night...
5. When you have trouble seeing the front sight; much less focusing on it
6. When you ask for a small coke at Mickey D's and the whipper-snapper punk behind the counter gives you a really small cup and only charges you 15 freaking cents

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
druryj said:
DEFINING OLD:
You'll know when it happens it if you ain't already an old guy. It's not so much chronological age as it is the "rice crispy" sounds your body makes on awakening: "snap, crackle, pop". It's when you have to get up to go pee multiple times a night...when you have trouble seeing the front sight; much less focusing on it. When you ask for a small coke at Mickey D's and the whipper-snapper punk behind the counter gives you a really small cup and only charges you 15 freaking cents. But, despite these minor irritations, you still RULE by virtue of the title of "Old Guy" having been bestowed upon you.

I'm 24 and everything but the small coke thing applies to me.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been so long since I ruled, I've forgotten when it was, or even what it was. Of course, I've forgotten most of what I ever knew.

Wait a minute - "over 45" is old?

O

OkieGentleman

Just remember Old age and Cunning will win out over Youth and Enthusiasm EVERY TIME!!

We are old and slow, but most of all cranky!!

45 is old? You don't even qualify for an old fart discount!

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DEFINING OLD:
1. Grampaw (Or Grammaw)
2. Over 45 (ish)
3. When your old tired-azz bones makes "rice crispy" sounds -"snap, crackle, pop" when you first get up
4. When you have to get up to go pee multiple times a night...
5. When you have trouble seeing the front sight; much less focusing on it
6. When you ask for a small coke at Mickey D's and the whipper-snapper punk behind the counter gives you a really small cup and only charges you 15 freaking cents

#3 should read, snap, wrinkle, and plop!

Latest posts

Top Bottom