Old old black powder shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you sound like you want it pretty bad - you are welcome my bid if the guy ahead of you is ok with that
I don't understand what you are saying? My bid? are you saying you want me to bid on it? It sounds like what I am looking for to hang over the fire place, for looks. let me know. Thanks John.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't understand what you are saying? My bid? are you saying you want me to bid on it? It sounds like what I am looking for to hang over the fire place, for looks. let me know. Thanks John.
hello John - generally - if someone offers something up - the first person who offers to buy/take it gets it as long as the terms fit what was offered - ie some said they couldn't get it til next week - maybe it is held for that person or maybe the seller grabs the best/first offer
at least that is the way I have tried to handle things - then I could be wrong.

I really didn't have a specific use for it right now and you did so even though you were an hour behind my offer to take it and pick it up - I thought it would have a better home with you

Latest posts

Top Bottom