one more doe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frozen solid enough, I had to break ice on water troughs last night for horses and cows and had a hell of a time with a couple of them. Pretty nice here right now though, 31 with 10-15 N wind, I should have gone out this evening as well but work has me tied up.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out to set the ground blind up one more time, deep in the woods. Gonna let the deer get used to it for a few days then hunt hard until the season runs out. I tried sitting in a stand in the cold and I've decided I'll take the ground, thanks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Driving around looking for ducks this evening, and there were deer everywhere. On wheat, cut milo, corn fields from 4:40pm till dark, bucks and does.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Driving around looking for ducks this evening, and there were deer everywhere. On wheat, cut milo, corn fields from 4:40pm till dark, bucks and does.

I just got in from cuttin some smokin wood at the ranch. Deer on every hay meadow, bend, path, road and some in the trees. On their feet all mornin as far as I could tell.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a bunch of deer this morning too, does and little bucks, saw one decent 9 out of bow range but he needs another year anyway, 15-18 deer total, oh.... and I was freaking cold in that hang on stand...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom