One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, maybe some of us have better tastes and can tell when something is NOT impressive?

:mosh:
1691330026988_3328506182607780(1).gif

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not down with the "No food going back" or I never send food back" thing. If you don't course correct, then it will never change and that's all on you. Complaining about a problem at a restaurant on OSA because you didn't fix it and let it go is kinda funny. That's like shooting yourself in the foot and saying "F'in gun!, I'm never buying this brand again!"

If I'm paying a couple Jacksons for a meal, then they are gonna cook it the way I want it. I'm not paying for just a piece of meat, or the "ambulance". I'm paying for a service and a piece of their reputation. If I just wanna chunk of meat, I'll go to the butcher or Sam's.
Beside, who eats a steak medium? That's like a food crime. Medium Rare or Rare.

I've been to a couple "steakhouse" recommendations posted on this forum by Cattlemen's haters, and they sucked ass. I've learned that any recommendation for a "steakhouse", and the recommending party poopoos Cattlemen's, then the steaks are probably overpriced, over salted crap. It's a steak, not salted cod. They're fake fancy too.
These people want to pretend Gordon Ramsey and grab a bunch of salt from a bowl and throw it everywhere because they saw it on food network. Stupid.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Speaking of "critics," I've long had a philosophy that started with the appreciation of art. I stated that if someone liked a painting enough to buy it and hang it on their wall, then they were an art critic.

Thus, the same can be applied to approval or non-approval of culinary arts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom