One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people raise wormy cattle, if you do not cook it long enough you do not kill the parasites and worm. Also the meat will be stringy and chewy. Are you an atheist or democrat? Judge not.
Well said.
Good for you for not taking my bait! I guess I need a different bait with you.
Neither. If I was I would do everyone favor and put a Bullet in my head.
I was raised with one grandmother catholic and the other Jewish. I’m just confused.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok you old boomer, You don't like our opinions and call us ass holes because your feelings are hurt? You came to the wrong place if you're a sensitive hamburger eating tool.

How big are you? You can always hook up with pissmstr and send me PM threats, lol You and him and his VA buddy can roll down here and get me.

Stick to pudding and hamburgers, lol
Iv seen you, you look like you have legs coming out your shoulders!
The only fighting you would be doing with me is catching your breath trying to catch me!!!!

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said.
Good for you for not taking my bait! I guess I need a different bait with you.
Neither. If I was I would do everyone favor and put a Bullet in my head.
I was raised with one grandmother catholic and the other Jewish. I’m just confused.
God loves them both and you. We are all free to believe the way we want to until the end.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok you old boomer, You don't like our opinions and call us ass holes because your feelings are hurt? You came to the wrong place if you're a sensitive hamburger eating tool.

How big are you? You can always hook up with pissmstr and send me PM threats, lol You and him and his VA buddy can roll down here and get me.

Stick to pudding and hamburgers, lol
Sense when are you plural. You are the problem here, trying to stir up trouble. I do not eat pudding. Also do not even start to talk bad about Veterans

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Sense when are you plural. You are the problem here, trying to stir up trouble. I do not eat pudding. Also do not even start to talk bad about Veterans
All I said was well done steaks are not good. You inferred saddlebum and I (that's the plural) were ass holes because we have a 180 out opinion. You're the one starting sh*t old fart. You are the problem because you're old and sensitive.

do not care what you think.
Apparently this is a lie, lol
Get some thicker skin if you're gonna call people ass holes if you don't like their opinion and your little feelings get hurt when they jump in your ass.

Now you're gaslighting something about veterans? WTF are you talking about? I am a vet. A retired vet.

Lighten up Francis and go eat your pudding.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I said was well done steaks are not good. You inferred saddlebum and I (that's the plural) were ass holes because we have a 180 out opinion. You're the one starting sh*t old fart. You are the problem because you're old and sensitive.

Get some thicker skin if you're gonna call people ass holes if you don't like their opinion and your little feelings get hurt when they jump in your ass.

Now you're gaslighting something about veterans? WTF are you talking about? I am a vet. A retired vet.

If the fuu shits wear it.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

for the record I'm an old fart too

Latest posts

Top Bottom