Open Carry Bill next legislative session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bill Sue Tibbs refused to let out of the subcommittee was not the bill that was passed and vetoed. It was a totally different bill. There were several attempts at this in the last year or two.

Sue Tibbs IS a closet anti, in my opinion. My conversations with her (through email) were short on information and long on waffling, IMNSHO.

I hope this bill in some form or another will pass this year, but let's not forget also the people who voted FOR it the first time, then flipped on it the second time when trying to override the veto. My opinion is that they did that for simple politics, knowing it would get vetoed and they could claim they supported 2nd Ammendment Rights by voting for a doomed bill, then sandbagging it when the public wasn't paying as much attention.

Duplicity yields unemployment, in my book. Or it should...

Career politicians should be outed, we need fresh blood every 2 terms. Period.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bill Sue Tibbs refused to let out of the subcommittee was not the bill that was passed and vetoed. It was a totally different bill. There were several attempts at this in the last year or two.

If you done read my post, disregard. I had this mixed up with the Firearms Freedom Act.

Latest posts

Top Bottom