Open Carry Lunch Tomorrow ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks going to Trails End will have to put up a new thread describing the reactions to all the hardware on display during lunchtime :wink2:

Pistol Packin' Honey

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sure we will be met with smiles & lots of questions. For many of us, this will be our first chance to show the public that they have nothing to fear from a law abiding citizen with an openly carried HOLSTERED firearm. They will see that we are all normal people, just like them. We have just decided to take our every day safety into our own hands.

I hope to meet you all in Owasso. I'll be the blonde with the Springfield XD-40 in a holster on my hip....and flowers on my jeans!

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ambushing an unsuspecting manager on an obviously dividing issue as open carry is also a way to get gun buster signs..

We can agree to disagree, but I want to be a respectful citizen as well as be respected as a gun owner.

How is exercising state law ambushing him or his establishment if he doesn't have it posted. I thought the point of opening a business was for profit, not to piss off the customer base. I refuse to ask if i can exercise my rights.

I remember when we first got cc. people started calling stores and that wasn't posted, and asking if they could carry their weapon.
First reaction from Store manager was put up a gun buster signs.

Then we started the campaign of no guns = no money.

Eventually corporate made the store managers remove the signs.

But you sheeple will never be free if you start asking permission to exercise your rights.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wish there was a place we could do this in Broken Arrow, maybe hit Starbucks at noon? anyone know any gun friendly restaurants we could call last minute? if you do lets start our own thread, and make it happen! I would love to go to Owasso, but don't have enough time on my lunch break to do anything other than say hi.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mitch Rapp. Looks like you are elected to make some calls. I think the Owasso get together will be great and most likely will get some local publicity, but I also think it will be very crowded. I would have quite a drive to risk finding a 2 hour wait. How about finding something as an alternate. BA area would work for us well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom